Weird & outrageous shoes

So I love shoes a lot. Shoes are the most beautiful things ever evented from heels to flat to sandals. I love heels especially but I am alw...

So I love shoes a lot. Shoes are the most beautiful things ever evented from heels to flat to sandals. I love heels especially but I am always prefer to where flats shoes though because they are comfortable for me. So I thought to show you some truely unique heels that stand out from the rest. Some of them are designers shoes and well known shoe brands
Here are a couple of designer label shoes from well known brands that stand out and are really unique. Some of them are just amazing and I wish I had them. As there are truly unique I think that any one who wants to rock these pair of hot shoes should consider a simple outfit to complements the whole outfit ensemble.





Sources: All images-Google Images
xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments