Two days to Intervarsity

Just two days to intervarsity and I still haven't made up my mind A friend of mine, Yannick Lukusa called asking where I was? I'...

Just two days to intervarsity and I still haven't made up my mind
A friend of mine, Yannick Lukusa called asking where I was?
I'ld love to go to intervarsity but what are the chances
I'll make it outta there alive? Who knows 50/50

BUT THERES NO HARM IN CELEBRATING WITH MY FRIENDS THAT ARE REMAINING
VIVA GRAHAMSTOWN VIVA

P.s this is a short post because am so clogged with school work
that i dont have much time on my hand.

Below is a a pix of my friends....i had so much fun with them in this short term n luckily sum of them are remaining behind (not going to intervar) so good times ahead

  




































 xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments