Food for the soul

Everyone likes a good dinning and winning which I think is really important. So at times, I get inspired and cook up a storm but I'm no...

Everyone likes a good dinning and winning which I think is really important. So at times, I get inspired and cook up a storm but I'm not an expert though. I generally like to bake rather than cook but on my trip to Cape Town (I went for a week to visit some friends and since they stay in a self catering accommodation for students) I whipped up some of my specialties such as mince with pork chops served with rice and pasta and other meal such as stir fry with noodles (noodles becomes your best friend when you are a student living on campus). I served these on two nights. The first night with rice and on the other night with pasta.












xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments