Bowling

I've been quite busy over the weekend to take photos. From clubbing, to playing tennis to last minute Christmas shopping that ...




I've been quite busy over the weekend to take photos. From clubbing, to playing tennis to last minute Christmas shopping that I couldn't take decent photos. Over the weekend I went bowling with family and friends. Then we went to get ice cream at Milky Lane. I had a waffle bar one bonanza and ice cream. The pink dress I wore for bowling was pretty but I was not sure what to wear as I had not gone bowling in a while. What does one wear when they go bowling?


My Outfit....

Pink Dress- Meltz
Belt- Mr Price
Sling Bag- Mr Price
Earrings- Market Store
Ring- Mr Price


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You wear free flowing clothes(tops and/or jeans) that are good on the knees(for getting proper balances if you are going to actually bowl).
    Nice outfit by the way and charming smiles.. :D

    ReplyDelete