I'm seeing circles

 Shopping. Shopping Shopping. I just can't have enough of it this festive season. I bought the pair of su...










 Shopping. Shopping Shopping. I just can't have enough of it this festive season. I bought the pair of sunnies recently from Mr Price on on of my many shopping festive escapade and I was finally happy that I wore my men's shirt dress out today. I actually thought I was done with shopping for this year but whilst shopping at Sandton Centre I discovered an Australian retail store called Cotton On and I fell head over heels in love with the shop. Most of the high heels shoes that I had been lusting from overseas where right here in South Africa in my new discovered shop. Finally I can get my international fix right here from this shop. I was incredibly happy to see the prices were not ridiculously expensive and even bought a pair of shoes I'd been lusting for. I definitely can't wait to go back. It's a must!


 My Outfit....

Shirt dress- Meltz
Belt- Mr Price
Shoes- Market Store
Sling Bag- Mr Price
Earrings- Meltz


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments