It's black or white

This outfit is actually what I wore yesterday. I wore this outfit to church and I can't believe that I haven't been to church in a ...

This outfit is actually what I wore yesterday. I wore this outfit to church and I can't believe that I haven't been to church in a while. I should be ashamed of myself I know. Its just that I just can't bring myself to wake up so early in the morning (argh!!!!) But thankfully my sister and I went to another church called City life that starts a little later in the morning and the sermon was beyond POWERFUL!!!! I'm so glad I woke up.

Not to forget to mention, It was beyond hot yesterday (I hate heat). Even though the outfit was all black (they say black attracts heat), the top was very cooling because the sleeves were loose and open. So luckily, I did not feel that hot and there was air condition in the church (that's the first time I've seen a church with an air condition).







I'm wearing: Top from Dragon City ~ Skirt from Edgars  ~ Shoes from Zoom ~ Bag as a gift ~ Earrings from Dragon City 


xo, 


Dilim

You Might Also Like

0 comments