Todays Wear ~ Single awareness day

Cardigan from Mr Price ~ Stripped top from Mr Price ~ Jeans gifted ~ Espradrills from Mr Price ~ Watch gifted fr...










Cardigan from Mr Price ~ Stripped top from Mr Price ~ Jeans gifted ~ Espradrills from Mr Price ~ Watch gifted from Sister ~ Belt gifted ~ Glasses from a boutique

Happy Valentines day to everyone- to my family, friends and everyone. Much love always. Hope it feels everyone with love, peace and happiness. It really doesn't feel like Valentines day though. Atleast not here on campus. Even some cafes/pub here in Grahamstown are celebrating single awareness day with free drinks for students. Lol. Quite a contrast from what you'll expect on Valentines. The day in Grahamstown is so beautiful and amazing and the weather is slightly overcast. Its seems the weather is favouring the romantics at heart (*wink wink) but unfortunately not a lot of Valentines spirit is in the air. I spent most of the day in lectures and will be spending the evening at a home cooked Valentines dinner with my friends.

Today I wore comfy jeans and threw on a cardigan because the weather was slightly overcast. I'm really excited about the dinner because it'll be the only part of today that feels anything remotely like Valentines and I can't wait to eat a home cooked meal. I'm off to dress up for the dinner and my Valentines dinner outfit will follow soon shortly.

Happy Valentines!!! May it remind you of what it means to LOVE <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. nice espadrilles...me want too :) looking gorg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute D..so jealous of the outfit..happy val's day
    Much love
    Bis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. Happy Val lovie. mwah

    ReplyDelete