Yesterdays Wear ~ Valentines Dinner Outfit

Top from Mr Price ~ Belt from a dress that was gifted ~ Skirt gifted ~ Earrings hand made by me  As promised here are pictures o...



Top from Mr Price ~ Belt from a dress that was gifted ~ Skirt gifted ~ Earrings hand made by me 

As promised here are pictures of my outfit for the home cooked Valentine's dinner I went to yesterday. I know that it is just my upper body but these were the only shot I could get in as the camera was acting up (I probably don't understand the settings for night shooting). To sum up the dinner, I'ld say it was interesting because we (my friends and I) ended up eating at KFC instead of eating a home cooked meal. This was due to a series of unfortunate events. There was a powercut and the fancy restuarants we'd initially hoped to go to were charging exorbitant Valentine's dinner prices :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments