Todays Wear ~ Ribbon and braid

I'm wearing....? Top gifted ~ Pants gifted from Meltz ~ Shoes from Aussie ~ Bow tie is a belt from a dress T...








I'm wearing....? Top gifted ~ Pants gifted from Meltz ~ Shoes from Aussie ~ Bow tie is a belt from a dress

The weekend is almost here. (Whoop Whoop) This week has been amazingly short. Maybe it has to do with the public holiday yesterday in South Africa. 

I'm really getting a hand of braiding my hair. It gives me a different look which I like (I easily get bored of what to do with my hair) . So this time, I tried the side part braid by sweeping my hair to the front then braiding along as a side part. If you bored of what to do with your hair, maybe you should try this and let me know how it goes. 

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality in the first picture. It was drizzling whilst I was having this photo shot and I hadn't adjusted the camera mode *sad face*

You Might Also Like

0 comments