OUTFIT | PINK CHECKERED

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress: PQ Clothing Outlet | Sunnies, Sandals and Hat: Mr Price | Essence Lipstick: Clicks | Hands up all outfit repea...

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress: PQ Clothing Outlet | Sunnies, Sandals and Hat: Mr Price | Essence Lipstick: Clicks |

Hands up all outfit repeat offenders. I cannot lie I am an outfit repeat offender. Period. Time and time again. Tried and tested. If something works for me, it works. No shame in my game. I have worn this dress a couple of times on the blog (see here) but never backwards. It was great to realise, the other day that the dress looks even better worn backwards. So, why not switch up that outfit you have on repeat? You might find it works better worn backwards and you can still get more wear out of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments