OUTFIT | IVY & TASSELS

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress and Heels: Mr Price | Wooden Clutch Bag and Ankara Tassel Earrings: UCHE | Rimmel Lipstick: Clicks | I firs...


OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress and Heels: Mr Price | Wooden Clutch Bag and Ankara Tassel Earrings: UCHE | Rimmel Lipstick: Clicks |

I first debut this green dress a couple of years ago here on the blog but it is still a sworn favourite. If you carry your weight around the middle, it is a good flattering dress to wear. Extra brownie points that it is in my fave colour - GREEN. I did dress up this look with statement pieces from UCHE and double brownie points that the Ankara tassel earrings are in a second fave colour of mine - PURPLE. Two fave colours in an outfit. This must be heaven. You can purchase my made to order UCHE Ankara tassel earrings here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments