Todays Wear ~ Boyfriend Shirt

I'm wearing....? Men's shirt from Meltz ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Earrings from Meltz ~ Belt don't remember (eithe...






I'm wearing....? Men's shirt from Meltz ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Earrings from Meltz ~ Belt don't remember (either Meltz or Fashion World) ~ Sunglasses from Mr Price ~ Watch gifted from Sister

I'ld like to point out the second photo. I look so scared out of my wits with my shoulders high up in the sky (lol). I should relax more!!! Today, I learnt that it's generally not a good idea to have a photo shoot out in the blazing sun (at noon time that is). Firstly, not only is the sun harsh on your skin whilst you pose for the pictures (you might end up squinting which makes you look odd) but the sun's rays are hitting you at a 90 degree angle which the camera captures as shadows thus resulting in the need for you to edit the pictures (P.S. these are first pictures I've edited since I got my new camera).

You Might Also Like

2 comments