Nailed It! ~ Cracked Effect and 100th Post

I had been eagerly waiting for this cracked effect top coat nail polish to come out in South Africa and to my surp...









I had been eagerly waiting for this cracked effect top coat nail polish to come out in South Africa and to my surprise it had finally arrived in Foshini Stores. I can't really explain the dynamics of how this nail polish works but I applied one top coat layer of this crackle nail polish  to my already painted  blue nails and the nail polish worked like magic. I love this end result and can't wait to try it on my other nail polishes. I think you should go ahead and try it if you like funky nails or need some thing new especially this winter when you might not know what to do with your nails.

P.S. I'm back to University now and having unlimited internet access has never felt so good. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments