Nailed It! ~ Blue Heart and new stuff

Hello lovelies, this weeks nails drew inspiration from a photo from nail side. Although, it's winter here I thought a pop of col...



Hello lovelies, this weeks nails drew inspiration from a photo from nail side. Although, it's winter here I thought a pop of colour on my finger nails would definitely brighten up my nails and day. What brightens up your day?

I've acquired a couple of new nail products. The tips guides were a gift from my sister Fifs from Dragon City. It's really perfect for french tips and provides me with an easy guide for applying my nail polish. I've been looking for nail stickers for a couple of weeks and when I walked into Grahamstown Pharmacy and saw how cheap they sold their nail stickers, I immediately purchased it on the spot. These will be helpful for days when I'm absolutely lazy and the nail sticker is a quick and easy way to get gorgeous nails fast. Clicks have a variety of these stickers but they are slightly on the pricey side. The gold nail art was a freebie from last months Cosmopolitan magazine issue. I can't wait to try it on.

Hope you all had a fabulous day. xo.





You Might Also Like

0 comments