New Additions ~ Lipstick Collection

Hello lovelies, I began a collect of lipsticks early this year and I am amazed at how my collection has grown (thumbs up). If there'...


Hello lovelies, I began a collect of lipsticks early this year and I am amazed at how my collection has grown (thumbs up). If there's one make up item I've become addicted to, it has to be lipstick. There's comfort that I can indulging in my habit because all item of lipstick(s) I purchased were either on sale for R10 or were affordable. 

I love bold, bright coloured lipstick that stand out and those that have a glossy feel to them. There's something about the glide of glossy lipstick that puts a smile on my face and a perfect pout. I've been spotting a lot of brightly coloured lipstick lately, perhaps it's time I give the darker colours a chance this winter. What do you think?

From right to left (top picture) ~ Revlon Colourstay pink 245 from Foschini ~ NYC Plum Rum 410B from Pick 'n' Pay ~ Colours CL13-Passions from Foschini ~ Colours CL4-Terracota form Foschini ~ Colours CL14-Sundowners from Foschini ~ Colours CL8-Diva form Foschini ~ Essence 53 All about cupcake from Clicks ~ Essence 47 Prom Night from Clicks ~ Essence 01 Frosted from Clicks ~ Charlie True Lip Colour 701 Sunset Orange from Foschini (Botswana) ~ Charlie True Lip Colour 035 Desert Storm from Foschini (Botswana)




You Might Also Like

0 comments