All I want for winter

So like winter is virtually here. These are the items top of my list that I wish I could buy this winter but due to unavailable funds can&#...

So like winter is virtually here. These are the items top of my list that I wish I could buy this winter but due to unavailable funds can't afford to buy them. This is just wishful thinking on my part.

Vintage blouse

This is from Mr Price and I am on the prowl for it.

This is from Mr Price and I am on the prowl for it.


Heeled boyfriend boots (military)

Capes hooded

Messenger bag
Messenger bag
Chunky knit/Cardigan


Biker boot/Long leather boots



Rainboots and Wellingtons


Other not so important things include...Woolen hat, trilby and a sweater.
What do you want this winter, we all have our wish lists.

Source: All images-Google Images

xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments