What I wore

So I rocked this pretty number on the first day back to school after my short weekend back from Johannesburg and I have...






So I rocked this pretty number on the first day back to school after my short weekend back from Johannesburg and I have to say I got great reviews from my friends and even strangers at school. I think it's the blazer that got people talking. I love the colour because its so unique and it complements my skin tone. The ensemble was basically Mr Price. I'll keep this number for a rainy day though and can you believe the blazer was just R17.00 from Meltz. You just have to love Meltz.

Blazer- Meltz
Shorts- Thrift shop
Vintage Top- Mr Price
Scarf- Thrift shop or possible pass down
Belt- Mr Price
Shoes- c/o gift from sister
Earrings- Chinese shop
Vintage glasses- Mr Price

xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really cute!!! I love this outfit and I love your blog!!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I really love your sense of style as well. It's amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lurv d beige shorts and burgundy jacket combo!

    ReplyDelete