Cleopatra eyes

I was rummaging through some of my old photos and I saw some eye make up I did for a fashion show at university last ye...

I was rummaging through some of my old photos and I saw some eye make up I did for a fashion show at university last year. They were inspired by Cleopatra as she has such amazing eyes but I used different colours (blue, pink and green). I pulled my hair back into a mo-hawk plait so that the eyes can be clearly seen. I really love this look. It's timeless




What you will need:

Black eyeliner
3 different colour palette
Mascara: Clinique (although any mascara will work)


Step 1: Clean eyes with make up remover.

Step 2: Apply black eyeliner to bottom eyelids.

Step 3: Now apply to top eyelids but stretching out from eyes.

Step 4: Adorn the three different shades onto each eye lid.

Step 5: Top it off with mascara to make your eyes pop.


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments