Weekend mania

So this weekend totally flew by. It's amazing. Here's what I got up to along with the test I had to read for. First there was an Fu...

So this weekend totally flew by. It's amazing. Here's what I got up to along with the test I had to read for. First there was an Fun day on campus which involved games, fun and lots of sunshine.



Pin the tale on the donkey............



Lydia and Tatiana...my high school friends ;-)



The Vic girls football team











Yoli and I basking in the sun




My outfit....

Jumpsuit- Mr Price
Earrings- Woolworth
Sun hat- c/o gift from my sister ;-)
Sunshades- Mafia Soul *my favorite*
Scarf- Thrift store
Cardigan- Mr Price
Sandals- Mr Price


Then it was out at night for Tatiana Bernado birthday which was a total smash.





Tatiana and me




xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments