That yellow dress

So we finally had our closing formal dinner for our hall and I must admit it was such a great experience. I can't believe the universit...

So we finally had our closing formal dinner for our hall and I must admit it was such a great experience. I can't believe the university year is almost over. Two weeks until I go back home and see my family and friends and also a good two months of holiday for me. I decided to wear a yellow dress that I instantly fell in love with when I went shopping in Cape Town. I decided to keep the accessories and make up toned down so it does not overshadow the dress.






My Outfit....

Dress- YDE
Denim Jacket- Melts
Shoes- c/o gift from sister
Earrings- from a Manchester shop (c/o gift from my sister)
Hair accessories- a belt from an old dress
Make Up- Revlon Eyeliner
Nail Polish- Essence Pink

xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments