Flower Child

I don't know what possessed me to wear this dress today. It rained today and I went to the movies today to watc...









I don't know what possessed me to wear this dress today. It rained today and I went to the movies today to watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (great movie by the way). So it was a wet day and I was wearing a dress. I'd already left the house and thought it would be overcast all day and no single rain insight but I guess I was wrong. But luckily enough I was already in the cinema before it started pouring and parking area was sheltered. So thank goodness!

My Outfit....

Dress- Edgars
Sandals- Mr Price
Earrings- Jay Jays
Hair Accessory- From a store in UK

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this outfit...funny enough I have the same shoes...but you rocked it just as well...shame it rained on the day...

    ReplyDelete