Two outfits two days

Look 1 - Girl meets boy Look 2 - Cuff and waisted Yay. I'm back to rambling on my blog.  I went fo...

Look 1 - Girl meets boy






Look 2 - Cuff and waisted






Yay. I'm back to rambling on my blog.  I went for a sleepover at a friends house and did not get the opportunity to post my outfits. I enjoyed playing scrabble with her two brothers and I almost won the game. I was happy to be second because whenever I played scrabble with my siblings I always used to lose but I won't have minded coming first though. lol. Otherwise the sleep over was pretty chilled, relaxing and tons of fun. I guess I can safely say these couple of days have been eventful because after the sleepover my sister and I were invited today for a party (sort of a new years party). A nice way to end the year which is almost done and dusted. I am certainly going to miss 2011. The year is over. Bring on 2012. I am ready for it. =)


Look 1

White shirt c/o gift from sister
Pink shorts from Meltz
Floral brogues from Mr Price
Vintage earrings from Fashion World
Black bag c/o gift from mom from Amway
Ribbon from Mr Price
Hair accessory from a belt from old dress


Look 2

Purple tee from Mr Price
Cuffed jeans from Mr Price
Black waist coat
Silver earrings from Mr Price
Purple flower pumps from market store


xo,


Dilim

You Might Also Like

0 comments