Tribal Print

Everyone should have some tribal print in their wardrobe or even some animal prints. It is such a versatile and effortless look that can b...

Everyone should have some tribal print in their wardrobe or even some animal prints. It is such a versatile and effortless look that can be worn in summer and winter. A simple tribal or animal print accessory such as a scarf or even a brooch can bring your whole outfit to life and do wonders to your different looks. Furthermore, it is a good day time and night time look that just needs to be toned down with simple pieces to give you the elegant look. I recently wore a tribal print dress that was bought a long time ago and I decided to pair it with a black waistcoast to balance the look out. I really love this look because it takes me back to my roots. I wore it a day before my birthday, so it was really special to me. So do the right thing and unleash the tiger in you and embrace the jungle fever. You know you want to.




My Outfit....

Tribal print dress- Fashion World
Waistcoat- c/o gift from sister
Black Belt- Mom's closet


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments