In my Botswana handbag

I packed ready to go back to Botswana for a few days. I decided to pack light and to pack a lot of summer clothes. Therefore, I packed...


I packed ready to go back to Botswana for a few days. I decided to pack light and to pack a lot of summer clothes. Therefore, I packed a few summer dresses, a couple of sandals and two pairs of sunglasses. Botswana is extremely hot at this time of the year with temperatures ranging from thirty degrees to forty degrees. In temperatures as hot as these, it's extremely important to pack the following which I recommend below.

1. A bottle of sunscreen- to protect your skin from getting sunburnt (even if you are a black person the sun does not discriminate). Sunscreens nowadays come with moisturising lotion added in them to protect and keep your skin soft and smooth.

2. A bikin- when the temperatures get unbearably hot, you might want to jump in the pool.

3. A sun hat - I love the range of sun hat below from Woolworths. Totally adorable.

Source: Woolworths

But here is what was in my hand bag and on most occasions what I usually carry in my hand bag.




In my hand bag....

Black wallet/Lace  purse-
Blue/grey eyeliner- She
Spritz spray- Clicks
Cell phone- Samsung
Wayfarers- Boutique
Mouth freshener- Amway
Mascara- Clinique
Face moisturiser- Amway
Lipgloss- Revlon
Home/room keys and student ID


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments