Wedding Bells

There's something so magical about weddings. It's probably the love in the air and the excitement. I haven't had the privilege ...

There's something so magical about weddings. It's probably the love in the air and the excitement. I haven't had the privilege of attending many weddings so I was really excited to go to this particular wedding. It was a a close family friends of ours and the couple had invited my sister and I to celebrate with them. They were tying their nuptial in an elaborate garden themed ceremony. So I returned to Johannesburg a day before to cherish in the moment today. I bought my dress two months ago specifically for the wedding from Foschini on my visit to Cape Town and when I first saw it in the shop it momentarily took my breath away. So I knew it was the right one for the wedding. The dress was ivory white with intricate lace details and under normal circumstances it is not advisable to wear white to a wedding for fear of out shining the bride but I felt that the dress was subtle enough to risk being worn. Also the lace details on the dress screamed wedding affair. What a marvelous choice I made wearing it.









My Outfit....

Dress- Foschini
Earrings- Chinese flea market
Shoes- Rage
Bag- Iman


xoxo Dilim xoxo 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the dress very pretty!!! Thanx for the comment on my blog!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Fifs bought the shoes!! you guys both look great...that dress was worth it!!
    take care, <3, Bis

    ReplyDelete