Braaing it up

Braais aka barbecues are so common at this time of the year this side. It makes for great socializing and great feasting. I loved the braai...

Braais aka barbecues are so common at this time of the year this side. It makes for great socializing and great feasting. I loved the braai we had in Pretoria with friends and family. It was for Sifon's birthday. I ate so much that when I got back home I looked like a round cake. The food was absolutely delicious and the desert divine. I was literally bursting at the seams but this is the festive season so I should be excused. I am sure there is more festivities in stall for this month. YAH! Anyways here are some pictures from the day and what I wore. Also I loved Fifs (my sister) and Sifon's ballerina outfit. So chic! 






Fifs and I

Sifon (I really like her look. EPIC!)

Me, Sifon and Fifs


My Outfit....

Top- Meltz
Skirt- Meltz
Belt- Meltz
Earrings- Jay Jays
Hair accessory- Thrifted


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. NO FAIR..This is MY DEPARTMENT..SOB SOB. Looking fresh..and you guys too..LOL

    ReplyDelete