Without you

There's something about this song that made me smile. I heard this song on the radio for the first time yesterday and it just warmed...


There's something about this song that made me smile. I heard this song on the radio for the first time yesterday and it just warmed me to the core. Yesterday was just a little strange day. Firstly the weather was a little out of the ordinary here with a slight chilly breeze setting in when the sun was setting. Also when I went to play tennis with family and friends in the evening the game itself was a little weird. To top it off, on our way home from tennis we were randomly stopped by police for doing absolutely nothing wrong. I felt that was really random of them. There must have been something in the air. But hearing this song on the radio before we got home made me think of christmas approaching and how no one deserves to be alone at this time of the year. We should all be surrounded with family, friends or a bf/gf that loves us. I absolutely adore David Guetta.. His songs are sheer genius! 

xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments