Pink and stripes

I can't remember the last time I wore this stripe top. I even forgot that I had it in my closet. The pink short...









I can't remember the last time I wore this stripe top. I even forgot that I had it in my closet. The pink short were a recent purchase from Meltz that were really cheap. I loved the colour immediately when I saw it. So pairing this two together rekindled the love I had for the top so much and I loved wearing it to the movies today. The top is also great paired with a high waisted skirt or dungaress and the best feature about the top is the sleeves .


My Outfit....

Top- Meltz
Shorts- Meltz
Shoes- Chinese shop
Vintage sunnies- Mr Price
Bag- c/o gift from friend
Belt- Meltz
Earrings- Don't know


xoxo Dilim xoxo


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Doll, cute laid back look. earrings are fab!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete