Copper lace

I stayed online the whole night looking for good camera deals but it is so hard to find the perfect DSLR ...
















I stayed online the whole night looking for good camera deals but it is so hard to find the perfect DSLR I tell you. Its so interesting to find out that the megapixels of a camera does not cause the actual resolution (picture clarity) but other things like zoom, aperture etc makes the picture clear. A lot of people have that misconception. I guess you learn something everyday. 

The copper lace top was actually a present I got over the holidays. Its quite a simple top and I really love the intricate details on the top. Really simplicity at its best. Furthermore, I like the fact that the top is free flowing and the copperish colour matches my complexion.


My Outfit....

Copper lace top as a gift
White inner top from Meltz
Jeans from Meltz
Shoes from a sop in Australia
Earrings from Sicy Accessories


xo,


Dilim

You Might Also Like

0 comments