Grant me three wishes genie

I couldn't be more happy to enter the new year with high expectations. These past few days into the year have been such...






I couldn't be more happy to enter the new year with high expectations. These past few days into the year have been such an amazing blessing. Just simply being able to be alive is a blessing in its self and I'm entirely grateful. I foresee that 2012 is going to be an awesome year for me as well as many other. 2011 was really a rough year for me but I'm so happy that it's over and I can look forward to great things to come this year. 

I got this gypsy pant last year as a gift and I have not worn them recently. I paired it with suspenders to keep me from looking like a genie entirely. I think these pants were perfect for starting the year because as humans we would all like to be granted three wishes especially since it's new year. My three wishes are good health for my family and friends, growing closer to God and lastly fashion plus blog growth (I know those were more than three wishes). What wishes would you like to be granted?

Have a fabulous year!

My Outfit....

Yellow top from Mr Price
Red gypsy pants from Meltz
Suspenders from men's section in Mr Price
Earrings from Sicy Accessories
Alice band don't know
Gold shoes from a shop in U.K.

xo,


Dilim

You Might Also Like

0 comments