Today's Wear ~ Blue and Floral

Summer jacket from Mr Price ~ White vest from Meltz ~ Pants from Meltz ~ Sling bag ~ DIM (Did-It-Myself) from an old handb...





Summer jacket from Mr Price ~ White vest from Meltz ~ Pants from Meltz ~ Sling bag ~ DIM (Did-It-Myself) from an old handbag ~ Necklace from PEP ~ Earrings from a market store ~ White pumps from Mr Price

Yay! I finally wore my new summer jacket. I got it recently from Mr Price and when I tried it on in the changing room I knew it was going home with me. I also paired it with the recent necklace I purchased from PEP. I did not know that PEP had such AMAZING accessories. Most people may think PEP in South Africa is a low quality shop but I think they do have quality accessories at lower prices. I should check it out for their accessories more often.


xo,


Dilim

You Might Also Like

0 comments