Today's Wear ~ Meet India

White top from Meltz ~ Harlem pants from a boutique in Rivonia ~ Bag as a gift ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Chunky necklace ma...






White top from Meltz ~ Harlem pants from a boutique in Rivonia ~ Bag as a gift ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Chunky necklace made by myself ~ Earrings from The Bead Box

Yes yes yes I know this is not exactly India but it's my rendition of what India means to me. I love India because of the big, vibrant colours and the intricate hand woven jewelry they have. I wish I could visit there some day.

On to the business of today. I've been behind the scenes on my blog. I know I should be upfront with posting regularly but I am trying to re-design the whole layout of the blogs and improve the graphics as well. I'm getting a ton of help of course because I really don't speak html language (trust me) but I'm super excited for the changes that are going to be happening. Yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xo,


Dilim

You Might Also Like

1 comments