Todays wear ~ Back to School

College Jersey from Rhodes University ~ Jeans gifted ~ Earrings from Sifon accessories ~ Watch gifted from Sister ~ Ring fro...






College Jersey from Rhodes University ~ Jeans gifted ~ Earrings from Sifon accessories ~ Watch gifted from Sister ~ Ring from Vintage store ~ Shoes from Mr Price

Hi Everyone, I'm back in University and lectures have started in full force. I've already gone to lecture and come back to my room but I've got a lecture that I should rush off to now.

As a way of commercing University this year I decided to spot the Rhodes jersey. Its quite cosy in it and kept me warm in the early hours of the morning when it was a bit nippy. I've long since gotten rid of the jersey because it's now hot in Grahamstown.

Happy Monday!!!!!!!

xo,

Dilim

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. na wah o!!! stylish stuff. looking like chuck bass :)

    ReplyDelete