New Items ~ Mr Price/ Gifted

All items Mr Price ~ Black sheer top gifted Hello everyone, I realise I've been gone for a very long time but it was...





All items Mr Price ~ Black sheer top gifted

Hello everyone, I realise I've been gone for a very long time but it was not in vain. If you noticed that the pictures above are better than before you are absolutely right! I finally got myself a new camera. Yah!!!! Its a Canon Rebel T3. I love it so much and I can't wait to be posting regularly with new images.

These were test shots I used with the camera and they came out superbly. Anyways I am in Grahamstown now and its back to University for me tomorrow :-( Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting the new buys I got while I was in Jozi and Botswana. Enjoy the end of the weekend!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments