Black is Beautiful

Yes you heard me, black is indeed beautiful. I've never had an afro before but I'm seriously considering having one this autumn/wi...

Yes you heard me, black is indeed beautiful. I've never had an afro before but I'm seriously considering having one this autumn/winter and who else looks so good in it than the gorgeous Solange Knowles. Not forgetting how well she truly is the epitome of bohemian chic. She's got a unique sense of style that I envy and she puts the beauty into black despite the portray of black hair as kinky and bad. So its decided, I'm going to rock an afro when I get back to University after my two weeks vacation (which begins this friday) and perhaps I should give the chunky braids that Solange Knowles also spots so effortlessly a try as well.

Happy Monday!














All images sourced from google.

You Might Also Like

0 comments