Reminiscent Sweet Memories

Hope you've all continued to stay fabulous whilst I been off trying to get a degree. This week has been the pain of my e...






Hope you've all continued to stay fabulous whilst I been off trying to get a degree. This week has been the pain of my existence with tests and essays flying left right centre. As a horde of people who are eagerly going down to Lulo Cafe performance pass me as I walk up to my room after my last test for term, I am reminded  that my week is far from over just yet (I still have a Journalism essay hanging over my head).  Although the sheer fatigue is overwhelming me, I'm comforted by these photos of my sister and I that were taking just before I came back to university (about a month and half ago) and I realize home is just a day away (even though it seems like forever). I'll be leaving tomorrow for a good two weeks break. Yayness (Happy face).



You Might Also Like

0 comments