OUTFIT | BLACK & WHITE

OUTFIT DETAILS | Top: PQ Clothing Outlet | Skirt, Bralet and Earrings: Mr Price | Heels: Boutique | Rimmel Lipstick: Clicks | Checkin...

OUTFIT DETAILS | Top: PQ Clothing Outlet | Skirt, Bralet and Earrings: Mr Price | Heels: Boutique | Rimmel Lipstick: Clicks |

Checking in with you guys with this black and white outfit look. Black and white clothing is something I strayed from wearing over the years. I barely own any neutral clothing [except black]. Over the years, I incorporated mostly colourful and bright clothing to my closet but I am now seeing the added benefit of adding neutral clothing to the mix. Neutrals are clean, simple but can still have personality depending on how you wear them.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really, This kind of is a great post. We enjoyed the data lot. We will bookmark this site. Thanks for sharing this information.
    tbshoes.co.nz

    ReplyDelete