OUTFIT | KENTE

OUTFIT DETAILS | Jumpsuit: Fashion World | Top: Boutique | Kente Neck Piece: UCHE | Flats: Selfast | Colours Lipstick: Foschini | ...


OUTFIT DETAILS | Jumpsuit: Fashion World | Top: Boutique | Kente Neck Piece: UCHE | Flats: Selfast | Colours Lipstick: Foschini |

I can share a little secret with you and tell you that I was not too thrilled with the way I looked here. I had no make up on, which I often don't wear much. But adding a touch of red lipstick, certainly did the trick. It lifted my mood, demeanor and outfit. Perhaps, there's a secret ingredient in red lipstick that just seems to be a great outfit booster. If you love my neck piece, you can purchase my ready to wear UCHE Kente neck piece here.









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love how your blog is continuously developing! It looks amazing and you look so beautiful.
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the sweet comment and words of encouragement. Stop by again soon. I love your blog too. x

      YOUTUBE | www.youtube.com/nkemoranye
      FACEBOOK | www.facebook.com/fromheadtoheels
      INSTAGRAM | www.instagram.com/fromheadtoheels
      TWITTER | www.twitter.com/fromheadtoheels
      TUMBLR | www.bangbangchic.tumblr.com
      PINTEREST | www.pinterest.com/fromheadtoheels
      SNAPCHAT | fromheadtoheels
      PERISCOPE | fromheadtoheels

      Delete
  2. Hi Dilim, I love your blog. I noticed your blog address on Whatsapp and had to check it out. Great work����
    Cheers Sophie

    ReplyDelete