OUTFIT | PEACHY

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress: Fashion World | [Peplum Skirt worn as] Peplum Belt and Flats: Selfast | Accessories: Mr Price | I am at a stage...


OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress: Fashion World | [Peplum Skirt worn as] Peplum Belt and Flats: Selfast | Accessories: Mr Price |

I am at a stage where I up-cycle and recycle my closet. If a clothing item can serve two or more purpose, then it's a total score. Here are the full outfit of the day snap shots for a Wedding breakfast I attend late last year. I shared one or two pictures on From Head To Heels Facebook Page last year but thought it would be noteworthy to finally share the full look and details on the blog. P.S. If you're not part of the From Head To Heels Facebook Page family, go on and join the wagon here for day to day posts.  x

You Might Also Like

0 comments