Todays Wear ~ Bohemian Chic

I'm wearing....? Dress is gifted from a friend ~ Pumps from Mr Price ~ Sunglasses from Mr Price Lol. I quite like the...





I'm wearing....? Dress is gifted from a friend ~ Pumps from Mr Price ~ Sunglasses from Mr Price

Lol. I quite like the way bohemian sounds for this outfit. I thought bohemian because of the fine details on the neckline of the dress and the plaits I wore on either side of my hair. I kept it really simple today with a simple orange top that I wore as a dress. I did not wear any accessories (earrings and bracelets) because the dress stood out on its own. Any other added accessories might have been too distracting. Also the circular sunglasses added a little something special to the outfit.

P.s Thanks to a friend of mine who took the full length picture of my outfit. Mwah

You Might Also Like

1 comments