Bling, Braids and Bronze

I'm wearing....? Frilly top gifted from a friend from Meltz ~ Jeans from Mr Price ~ Shoes gifted from Aust...










I'm wearing....? Frilly top gifted from a friend from Meltz ~ Jeans from Mr Price ~ Shoes gifted from Australia ~ Sunglasses gifted from a friend who purchased it from Meltz ~ Braclets are gifted from two friends (bronzed-gold bracelet from Tanzania and other gold bling bracelets from South Africa ~ Watch is gifted from Sister ~ Earrings are from The Jewellery Box

I am so grateful to be people who stop me in between lectures and complement me on my look. I'm really really grateful and thankful. Even if it's to say you like the lipstick I am wearing or you like my hair braid or my perfume or my style you don't know how much you've made my day. I am really grateful to all those who take the time out to look at some of my posts on my blog and leave sweet comments (You too make my day so special) :-)

So last week, I forgot to mention to you, I got a lot of heads turning (I am not boasting in any way) when I wore my blue maxi skirt with the sheer pussy bow top that even an employee at COSMOPOLITAN South Africa magazine stopped me to take a photo of my outfit and get my contact details. I could kick myself in the head because I forgot to give her my blog address. :-( There I was walking fast to get to my lecture (I was late as usual) but then she stopped me in my tracks. I am happy that I stopped because I thought it was a stranger looking for directions. I love COSMO's section of street fashion. So will definitely be purchasing COSMO next month. My fingers are crossed that I appear in next months edition (If not a girl can only dream....)

A friend of mine described todays outfit as bling. It only occurred to be that it looked so blinged out because of the shinny bangles and the sunglasses. I really needed a new look for my hair so decided to do two braids and twisted it into a bun at the back. I am now searching daily on what I can  do with my hair. I get easily bored of it.  


Happy Monday everyone!!!! Hope the beginning of the week has been great.

You Might Also Like

3 comments