Todays Wear ~ Floral + Denim

I'm wearing....? Denim Jacket either from Mr Price or Body Rap ~ Floral print top gifted from a friend ~ Bla...










I'm wearing....? Denim Jacket either from Mr Price or Body Rap ~ Floral print top gifted from a friend ~ Black leggings from Mr Price ~ Boots from Mr Price ~ Earrings thrifted ~ White inner top from Meltz ~ Hair accessories stolen from sister's closet

Hello lovies, Happy Monday. My Monday has been fantastic. Nothing special happened but I am just so happy and free.

I have had this denim jacket for many years now and the style of the jacket never seems to go out of fashion. I love love this jacket so much that it is one of my prized possessions. It really is one of my best buy pieces that I can throw on daily.  I like the way the boyish cut of the jacket and the boyfriend boots gave the overall outfit a tough girl look with the floral print standing out as a girly piece. 

Have a lovely week ahead <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments