Todays Wear ~ Hints of beige

I'm wearing....? Boyfriend blazer from Meltz ~ Top from Meltz ~ Leggings from Mr Price ~ Boots are thrifted ~ Bracelets a...





I'm wearing....? Boyfriend blazer from Meltz ~ Top from Meltz ~ Leggings from Mr Price ~ Boots are thrifted ~ Bracelets and watch are gifted ~ Earrings are from Mr Price ~ Polka dot hair accessory is a gifted bracelet

I literally had to make a dash for it back to my house after taking these pictures because it started pouring heavily. With the weather all damp and gloomy, I think the beige matched the way the weather was but the pop of red lip gloss and hair accessory brightened the whole outfit. I hate it when it rains because it not only ruins my hair but makes the day dreary.

Hope your day was not as wet or gloomy as mine. Much love <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. lovely look...i want the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Love your blog ^^
    I wish you lot of good things!

    http://lesherazadeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the well wishes.
      I wish you the best that life has to offer you.
      xo

      Dilim

      Delete