Todays Wear ~ Heart Prints

I'm wearing....? Heart print top from Mr Price ~ Inner top from Wool Worths ~ Shorts are cut-offs from an old jean ~ S...






I'm wearing....? Heart print top from Mr Price ~ Inner top from Wool Worths ~ Shorts are cut-offs from an old jean ~ Sunglasses are from Mr Price ~ Earrings are from Mr Price ~ Hair accessories from Manchester

Happy Sunday everyone. Just a post to say have an EPIC and a great week ahead. I had to shoot this outfit indoors as it is pitch black outside right now. So the lighting in some pictures look different :-( Also you get to see a sneak peek of where I stay on campus (lucky you right?) My room is the first room on the left from where I am standing. By the way, don't you think those heart prints on the top are so adorable? I love love this top so much. I've been rocking it a lot lately. It's so loose and free. I heart it a lot.

Anyways I am off to bed after hearing that powerful message about being ALIVE for God  from the Pastor at the evening service I attended. I am so pumped for the week ahead. Hope you are too... Have a goodnight. Much love always. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments