Todays Wear ~ Coral peach shorts

I'm wearing....? Sheer top gifted ~ Coral shorts from Meltz ~ Watch and Braclet gifted ~ Inner stripped to...









I'm wearing....? Sheer top gifted ~ Coral shorts from Meltz ~ Watch and Braclet gifted ~ Inner stripped top from Mr Price ~ Pumps from Mr Price ~ Belt from Meltz ~ Ankle braclet and earrings from a boutique in Botswana

 You just have to love G-town (Grahamstown). It was so freakishly hot a moment ago with no clouds in sight but it is now raining severely. Luckily, I knew it would be hot in the morning so I spotted my peach coral shorts (still don't know what colour they are really) to lectures. They were only R 10 from Meltz and I just thought the colour of these shorts were really interesting and could be potential for a colour blocking outfit.  


P.S It has been long since I've seen anyone spotting an angle braclet. I thought it went quite well with the outfit. Don't you think...?

You Might Also Like

5 comments