Todays Wear ~ Colour clashing with florals

I'm wearing....? Floral jacket from Mr Price ~ Lace top from Mr Price ~ Maxi skirt from Mr Price ~ Belt gi...










I'm wearing....? Floral jacket from Mr Price ~ Lace top from Mr Price ~ Maxi skirt from Mr Price ~ Belt gifted ~ Boots from Mr Price ~ Earrings from Mr Price.

A year ago, I would never have dreamed of combing such colours let alone with a floral print jacket. People would have labelled me a clown with all the mix of prints, patterns and the different colour combination in such an outfit. Even though colour blocking/clashing might still not be to many peoples taste, I am definitely in love with this trend because I love colours, prints and patterns and my personality always seems to shine through when I wear bright colours (Colours make me happy). You are what you wear after all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments