Todays Wear ~ African Beehive

I'm wearing....? Vintage head scarf from mom's closet ~ Top gifted from Meltz ~ Skirt gifted from M...











I'm wearing....? Vintage head scarf from mom's closet ~ Top gifted from Meltz ~ Skirt gifted from Meltz ~ Earrings from Mr Price ~ Pumps from Mr price.

When I say the head scarf is vintage I really really mean that it is VINTAGE. My mom always had this scarf even before I was born (I think). I guess you now understand my emphasis on vintage. Over the years it has been passed down from my sisters to me (unconsciously though). I will be dead out of my mind to pass this down to anyone consciously, unconsciously or subconsciously or whatever (I think you get what I mean- I really love the scarf!!!!).
 The scarf has really come in handy because I also use it as a neck bow tie and as a plain scarf in winter as well. Today, I spotted the beehive hairdo that Amy Winehouse is so famous for. It doesn't really come close to Amy Winehouse's high topped beehive up-do but it is my rendition and I quite like how it turned out. I think the scarf gives it a little bit of an African feel though.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

P.S By the way, I am shocked that my laptop uploaded my pictures properly for the first time. It always used to distort the pictures. So I always had to use the public computer in my residence (dormitory). I guess it gave me the benefit of the doubt. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. nothing to say abt it...i just like it very nice ur style je kiffe <3

    ReplyDelete