Tonights Look ~ A leopard never changes spots

I'm wearing ~ Top and watch gifted from Sister ~ Blazer from Meltz ~ Leggings from Meltz ~ Earrings from Mr Price ~ Hair cuff is DIY ~...

I'm wearing ~ Top and watch gifted from Sister ~ Blazer from Meltz ~ Leggings from Meltz ~ Earrings from Mr Price ~ Hair cuff is DIY ~ Shoes from Rage

I've been eager to make a 'Tonights Look' post and finally I've had the opportunity to. This look is the look I pulled together for yesterday's night out with good friends and a friend of mine described my hairstyle as dominatrix (I hope she meant that as a complement). Anyways, I am totally in love with these leopard print heels that I bought from Rage and I was ecstatic that I finally got to wear heels. With all the Uni (University) work I've had, I haven't had the time to go out, let alone wear heels and it really isn't practical to wear heels to lectures. These heels are really comfortable until you start walking about excessively (but of course all heels do that to you). 

Hope the weekend has been marvellous for you so far. Let me know what you get up to. But right now, I'm recuperating from a week of hard work and a night of fun and laughter.

xo, Dilim






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE THIS!!! really do.looking 120% fine sha...chei..:)

    ReplyDelete