Todays Look ~ Funky Mood

 I'm wearing....? Dress (gifted from Sister) and Earrings from Jay Jays ~ Tights gifted ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Blazer from Meltz ~ O...

 I'm wearing....? Dress (gifted from Sister) and Earrings from Jay Jays ~ Tights gifted ~ Shoes from Mr Price ~ Blazer from Meltz ~ Owl necklace from Sass Divas ~ Ring from Mr Price (gifted from a friend) ~ Sunglasses from Mr Price (gifted from Sister)

Hello Lovelies. Today (well yesterday) I was feeling particularly funky and I teamed this lovely lace dress with my round rimmed glasses (which I absolutely adore) and a classic bow up-do hairstyle. Then topped  off the look with purple lipstick and my favourite owl necklace. I say let the funk begin. What do you say?

Have a fabulous week ahead. xo.












A little (funky) extra



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fantastic..Too Nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking grand...love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...really loving the looks and the blog..keep it up...(That plum Jacket is to die for..better lock your wardrobe)

    ReplyDelete