Nailed It! ~ Diagonal Lines + New Love

 These are the nails I've been spotting for the whole week. I think they are elegant and unique. What do you think? I love this Pa...


 These are the nails I've been spotting for the whole week. I think they are elegant and unique. What do you think? I love this Paris nail polish because it has a pearly under tone. Two coat of this nail polish with a glitter top coat will leave your nails looking sparkling and refreshing. If you want to exude some exuberance, add in some diagonal lines to give your nails an elegant feel .






NEW LOVE

So I thought I'd show you my new phone- iPhone 3G(s) . Isn't it a beauty? It's seen here with this month's (May) issue of two of my favourite magazines- Glamour and Elle. 

This phone puts my old phone to shame. I've needed a new phone for a while after my old phone die and when my brother surprised me with this hunk of a beauty I was pleasantly surprised. Now I can stay in the fashion loop of all things fabulous and I can also blog via my phone. This phone is high maintenance though (I use lots of bandwidth and airtime) but I guess that's the price I've to pay to stay in the loop of things. xo




You Might Also Like

0 comments